Friday, September 3, 2010

Circle Theatre Presents "The Wedding Singer", and I'm playing the role of "George"



Next up is "The Wedding Singer" at Circle Theatre. This is the musical based on the Adam Sandler/Drew Barrymore film set in the 80's. Its going to be a great show, and my costumes are CRAZY! I play the Alexis Arquette character "George" the keyboardist in the wedding band the lead character Robbie Hart sings in and the show is centered around. The character is based on Boy George, and I'm having a blast playing him. This is the first time in a long time that I am playing a principal character at Circle again. Im super excited! Hope everyone can make it! Details Below:
Runs Sept 17-Oct 31
Fri and Sat at 8pm
Sun at 3pm
At our NEW location: 1010 Madison in Oak Park.

Call: 708-771-0700 for tickets or visit: http://www.circle-theatre.org/

No comments: